Make a Donation in Support of Mental Health News Education, Inc.
Behavioral Health News and Autism Spectrum News are published by Mental Health News Education, Inc., a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization with a mission of providing hope and improving the lives of young and adult autistic individuals and people living mental health concerns and substance use disorders while also supporting their caregivers, families, and the professional communities that serve them.
As one of our valued supporters, we hope you will consider contributing to our 2022 end-of-year fundraising campaign to help sustain our work.Make a Donation
Over the past year, we have published over 225 articles in Autism Spectrum News and Behavioral Health News, reaching over 500,000 people and addressing topics that are timely, relevant, and important to the autism and behavioral health communities with the following quarterly issues:
Behavioral Health News 2022 Quarterly Issues
- Volunteers and the Vital Role They Play
- Understanding Treatment and Recovery Models of Care
- Understanding the Impact of Stigma
- The Behavioral Health System: Challenges Past, Present, and Future
Autism Spectrum News 2022 Quarterly Issues
- Improving Lives with Technology
- Education and Autism
- Understanding and Treating Co-Occurring Conditions
- Relationships and Sexuality
This year, we also launched the Behavioral Health News Spotlight on Excellence video interview series, where we feature exceptional leaders and innovative healthcare solutions that are raising the standards of care in the behavioral health community.
BHN Spotlight on Excellence Interviews
- An Interview with Steve Miccio, CEO of People USA
- An Interview with Carol Cassell and Nadeem Ramjan from Advanced Health Network & Recovery Health Solutions
- An Interview with Joseph Wilson, Peer Specialist with Services for the UnderServed
- An Interview with Johana Lizarraga, Program Coordinator with Outreach
In the coming year, we are excited to announce that we have partnered with the New York State Office of Mental Health to host a four-part Mental Health Stigma Roundtable Discussion Series, with the first one taking place on January 12th featuring individuals with lived experience sharing their personal and professional experiences with mental health stigma. We are also eagerly anticipating getting back together in-person for our 2023 Leadership Awards Reception in May – we hope to see you there!
We are excited for next year as we look to expand our impact through the distribution of free content in both publications while continuing our mission of providing hope and improving lives through education.
Thank you in advance for your generous support. Together we can continue to make a difference in people’s lives!Make a Donation
To donate offline. please make your check payable to “Mental Health News Education” and mail to: 460 Cascade Drive, Effort, PA 18330