Advertise in Behavioral Health News
Promote Your Treatment Programs, Support Services, Events, Employment Opportunities, and More!
Behavioral Health News is an award-winning publication that provides an affordable and cost-effective opportunity to reach a targeted behavioral health readership of over 160,000 annually online.
View the Editorial Calendar for issue themes, deadlines, and release dates.
Quarterly Publication Advertising
Select from the 3 tabbed sections below:
- Payment is expected in full at the beginning of the contract. Credit card payments can be made on this page – just choose a tab above and click the appropriate “Pay Now” button. Make checks out to Mental Health News Education, Inc. and mail to: 460 Cascade Drive, Effort, PA 18330
- Artwork should be submitted as a PDF in RGB color at 300 ppi.
- Please provide a URL for the clickable digital ad.
- The 25% discounted Annual Rate runs for 4 consecutive issues. Changes may be made prior to the deadline of each consecutive issue. Please notify the Publisher ahead of time that changes will be made.
Any questions or concerns regarding the production or transmission of advertisements or regarding billing contracts and pricing should be directed to Ira Minot, Publisher, at (570) 629-5960 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Basic Ad Rates
- Leaderboard (below top logo) – $500 / month
- Banner – $300 / month
- Right Sidebar Large Rectangle – $300 / month
Within an Article Post (see example)
– Direct to website (not part of a quarterly issue)
– Will be shared on social media and included in a newsletter
– If placed on an already posted article, price is per month
– If included with your original article, price is for permanent placement
- Large Rectangle – $300 / article
Contact us to discuss advertising on our website
“BHN Update” Bi-Weekly Email Newsletter Advertising
A linked banner advertisement at the top of our newsletters (see example)
Social Media Advertising
Event Calendar Advertising
Advertise your event on the BHN Community Events Calendar
Contact us to discuss your interest in advertising